* Comprenhsive workbook, 'done-for-you' templates and worksheets
* 12x 45-minute live coaching sessions with recommended tools and resources
I will show you, step-by-step, how to define and communicate the value of your campaign, identify key audiences, identify and connect with relevant supporters, create buzz and excitement around your launch.
Each module comes with an action pack including teaching worksheets, exercises, and toolkits covering tactics and strategies to succeed. Each week a new topic is covered with hints, tips and ways to drive campaign success.
• How to set campaign objectives
• Planning your campaign - (the dos and the donts) - with a comprehensive planner
• How to define and articulate your vision
• Ways to create and offer compelling rewards and perks
• Finances - how to calculate what you need (and how to ask for it)
• How to talk about your project in a way that connects
• Timing - when to launch and how long to run your campaign for
• How to build early visibility and engage with your target audiences
• Planning and shooting your video - what makes a great crowdfunding video (and what to avoid)
• How to communicate with supporters and backers
• How to maintain momentum during your campaign
• Social media - dos and don'ts
• Ways to work with bloggers
• How to engage the press - how to target relevant media, how to approach journalists - and ways to get press coverage of your campaign
• Important things to remember towards the end of your campaign
You want to have impact. We know that ACTION is the way to get any product launch or crowdfunding campaign right, That is why you get live Q&A calls with me to answer questions, help you if you are stuck and to ensure that you are supported.
- KinderLab Robotics raised $75,000 on Kickstarter for its robot kit
Myer Optik's Trioplan Kickstarter campaign.
- Our list-building plan created 900+ new leads
- Raised $359,451 on Kickstarter (and reached goal within 24 hours)
If you sign up for this 60-day Program, attend each call, ask questions, complete the worksheets and are not 100% satisfied, we will refund the cost of the program back to you at the end of the program
Hi -my name is Hazel Butters. For 18 years I have worked on a dizzying array of product launches for startups and Fortune 1000 businesses. I've also designed, marketed and managed more than a dozen crowdfunding campaigns (mainly on Kickstarter) including robotics, software, hardware, sports accessories, fashion, consumer electronics, gaming and kitchen goods - raising between $60,000 to $359,000.
I know that planning and action shifts the success of a Kickstarter campaign. This program shares my step-by-step experience across hundreds of product launches and a dozen Kickstarter campaigns.
Crowdfunding is a game-changer. For entreprenuers, businesses and our society - but first you need to connect with backer and get funded. Let me share my experience and help you.
To your crowdfunding success!